Senior Copywriter Digital – Native English (m/f/x)
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter (m/f/x) – Native English for the Plan.Net Group in our House of Communication in Munich. Possible in full-time or part-time.
We are looking for:
You are attracted by the combination of marketing technology and creativity. You are enthusiastic about the possibilities of modern marketing automation systems and the individual experience of each customer. In a team with data scientists, data engineers and UX experts, you develop personal skills and design highly relevant storytelling and innovative customer experiences along the customer journey. The focus is always on advising our customers.
What we offer:
- Responsibility of own projects and preparation of presentations in close cooperation with the Art Directors, as well as mentoring of interns, trainees and juniors
- Translation of the concept into headlines and copies and briefing of the copywriter colleagues
- Development of ideas, diction and tone for digital dialogue sections, campaigns, customer experience and user journeys
- Developing texts for different occasions and touchpoints (emails, newsletters, landing pages, APP) and writing highly individualized and personalized copy for different target groups and individuals
- Experience in creating concepts (sitemaps, templates, micropages, SMS/push, mail)
- Cooperation with experienced digital specialists from design, text and business consultants with the aim of a holistic customer experience
- Degree in in the field of language studies, communication or comparable training as well as several years of relevant professional experience in the field of text/content/copywriting/CRM
- Fun and interest in versatile writing and copywriting
- Good understanding of different diction and target groups as well as different occasions and topics
- Knowledge of the common text and presentation tools (Word and Powerpoint)
- Creative and conceptual ambition, both internally and externally, and interest in a wide range of tasks, both online and offline
- Very high quality standards, independent and result-oriented way of working
- Good German language skills
- Onboarding: Welcome round, digital onboarding day, newcomer coffee and newcomer round – we'll make sure your start is perfect continuing.
- Education: Your development is important to us. Whether through our internal campus training program, voluntary language courses or regular coaching – we keep you up to date!
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours, mobile office and job sharing models allow you to adapt your job to your life – and not the other way around.
- Fun: If you work, you also have to take a break. Whether it's partying or working out – with us, you'll have plenty of opportunities thanks to regular after-work events and agency-sponsored fitness programs.
- Accessibility: Our modern office right in the new creative heart of Munich is easy to reach thanks to its perfect location.
- Internationality: As an internationally operating agency group, we offer you the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with colleagues from different disciplines all over the world.
Are you interested? We look forward receiving your application documents including your portfolio. Please let us know your earliest possible start and your salary expectations, too.