Professorship in “Business Administration, focusing on Digital Marketing”
At FH Münster we promote your ideas.
“Business Administration, focusing on Digital
at Münster School of Business
What to expect:
- You will teach on Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes at Münster School of Business, and will be able to deliver courses in both German and English at a near-native level.
- Your teaching and research activities will focus on the thematic area of business administration, and especially digital marketing.
- You will also develop innovative practice-oriented and competency-based courses and forms of teaching in this area.
- Your position will also involve cooperating with a variety of corporate partners in an exciting network, and driving forward practice-oriented research projects.
- Your experience is based on a university degree and a doctorate in a relevant subject that you completed with above-average success.
- In addition, you have professional experience in digital marketing, covering at least three of the following key areas:
- Digital marketing strategies / digital innovation
- Digital communication management / price management / product management / brand management
- Consumer behaviour in the digital environment
- e-commerce and omni-channel management
- Social media marketing
- Web analytics / data analytics in digital marketing
- Ethical behaviour in digital marketing
- Ideally, you already have experience in leadership.
- In any case, you are passionate about trends and innovation in marketing, and are highly sensitive to diversity and inclusion.
- Ideally, you have experience in teaching, applying for external funding, and collaborating in research projects.
We offer you:
- A permanent W2 professorship on civil servant conditions will enable you to make a valuable contribution to teaching, research and university management.
- You will be able to strike a healthy work-life-family balance.
- We offer an extensive portfolio of didactic professional development opportunities, enabling you to continue gaining skills.
- You can look forward to an exciting challenge as part of our team; dedicated colleagues will assist you from the very beginning.
We look forward to receiving your online application by 05 March 2023, at:
For reasons of data security, we kindly ask you to apply only via our online form.
If you have any questions, please contact: Lisa Wosberg ([email protected] or +49 251 83 64429).
Please refer to our website to find out more about the conditions governing the appointment and other information about the professorship.
At FH Münster University of Applied Sciences, we take a proactive stance against discrimination and inequality, and promote diversity.