SAP SuccessFactors (Inhouse) Consultant (m/f/d)
HRS AS A COMPANY
HRS is reinventing the way businesses and governments work, stay and pay in today’s dynamic global marketplace. HRS’ advanced platform technology is extending its reach beyond hospitality to meetings, office space management, payment efficiency and crisis recovery.
Beyond cost savings in the global post-pandemic economy, HRS clients gain from an unrivaled focus on essential aspects including safety, security and satisfaction.
HRS is also recognized for its award-winning Green Stay Initiative, technology that helps corporate hotel programs achieve their NetZero targets, and its groundbreaking Crew & Passengers Solution, which leverages automation to elevate experiences for air and rail operations.
Founded in 1972, HRS works with 35 percent of the global Fortune 500, as well as the world’s leading hotel chains, regional hospitality groups and payment providers.
We are the People Solutions Team, a diverse and international team of people heroes driving all employee lifecycle topics for the HRS Group. We love to make it happen for our tribe of intrapreneurs and always think from the customer when developing new HR products.
We are looking for a German speaking (>C1) and Cologne based SAP SuccessFactors (Inhouse) Consultant (m/f/d) who will drive our SAP SuccessFactors agenda and pushes process automation as an integrated part of the People Solutions Team.
• Design, plan and execute the further development of our different SAP SuccessFactors modules
• Capture business requirements and develop suitable solutions by configuring existing modules or deploying additional solutions (add-ons or plugins)
• Prepare and perform testing of new configurations and upgrades, ensuring stable and efficient processes
• Enable organizational transformations and ensure new organizational structures can be reflected in the org. management
• Apply process changes, incidents and service requests for all SuccessFactors related modules
• Be responsible contact person, application and process consultant for all stakeholders
• Steer and control external service providers for further development, support and projects (time, quality, budget)
• Build and cultivate relationships with all stakeholders (HR Business Partnering, People Development, Recruiting and Corporate IT)
• Ensure end users are trained and enabled to use the HRIS solution to deliver excellent performances
• Prepare and conduct HR reports
FOR THIS EXCITING MISSION YOU ARE EQUIPPED WITH…
• Completed studies in (business) informatics or a comparable qualification
• Min. 3 years of related experience as HR IT Project Manager and/or Product Owner
• Profound knowledge of SAP SF including low-code customization of respective modules and functionalities
• You have background designing and operating HR systems and have had exposure as Product Owner/Functional System Owner of HR applications such as Recruiting & Marketing, HR Admin/Employee Central, Learning/LMS, Performance & Goals, Development etc.
• Experience in managing and implementing HR projects
• Very good command of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint) and project management tools (e.g. Asana, Jira)
• Responsible and team-oriented personality as well as high motivation to familiarize yourself with new topics
• Focus on fast and flawless execution
• A structured, analytical, independent and goal oriented working style
• You have an ability to communicate complex issues effectively to diverse stakeholders in English and ideally in German
• And last but not least, the ambition and interest to grow in a strong and international team
Access to a global network of a globally united and mutually responsible “Tribe of Intrapreneurs” that is passionately dedicated to renew the travel industry and while doing so reinvent the ways how businesses stay, work and pay.
Our entrepreneurial driven environment of full ownership and execution focus offers you the playground to contribute to a greater mission, while growing personally and professionally throughout this unique journey. You will continuously learn from a radical culture of retrospectives and continuous improvement and actively contribute to making business life better, smarter and more sustainable.
LOCATION, MOBILITY, INCENTIVE
The attractive remuneration is in line with the market and, in addition to a fixed monthly salary, all necessary work equipment and mobility, will also include an annual or multi-year bonus.